3.2.11

Viva Las Vegas

After an amazing night of celebrating our marriage with our family and friends, Daryk and I drove to Salt Lake and stayed in a hotel before taking off at 11am to Las Vegas for our 5 day honeymoon. Being so drained and tired from the entire day, and all the events that had led up to it, I made D do a quick pit stop by 7eleven to get a bite to eat before hitting the hotel room. Yes, we ate nachos with jalapenos from 7eleven on our wedding night, haha. The morning came early but we couldn't wait to get to Vegas and have a fun time as the "newly weds". We had stayed at a hotel on the strip called "New York New York" (the one with the roller coaster), played a couple games of Roulette, Black Jack and others... Went to Siegfreud & Roys Secret Animal Garden, the Bodies Expo, Aquarium Below and last but not least... We got front  row tickets to see Chris Angel perform live! Besides the $113 steak dinner that came with no sides and no drinks, and all the shopping we had done, it was an amazing get a way & such a blast! However, my favorite quote of the trip came from Daryk after our expensive dinner and me convincing Daryk to buy nice shoes, he says "Jo...this is the most expensive dinner I've ever bought, the most I have ever spent on shoes and the most I have ever spent on shows etc.. I am not sure how  well this marriage is going to work out."
   Well buddy, so far - IT'S FANTASTIC!

  -xoxoxo    JO*

No comments:

Post a Comment