3.2.11

October 2010

10.02.10 was the BEST DAY any girl could ever dream of. Nothing is better than being all dressed up in something that you've never worn before, eating amazing food & being surrounded by all of your family and friends. I can honestly say that on that day, I was livin' the dream. With only two months to plan a wedding that every girl has dreamed of since she was 6 - my mom is the one person that I can honestly say made my entire day amazing, with a bunch of help from others as well. I cannot thank her enough for all of the time and effort my mama had put into making sure that everything was perfect and just right or my big day.    -xoxoxo    JO*
It's not called being lucky, it's called being blessed.
My Grandparents & Us.... My FAVORITE picture!

Our bridal party. Daryks little brother was the Best Man & My Grandma was the MOH

My Parents

Daryks Parents

Us with Daryks brothers & sisters and their families
  
My FAVORITE Boys... D & my brothers

The Seesters

No comments:

Post a Comment