13.2.11

SUPERBOWL 3XLV

           
Super Bowl Sunday was such a blast! However, I'm not sure if we all payed more attention to the football or my brothers baby that was there. Just a little over 2 months old, he is such a cute stinkin' stud! He is finaly to the stage of "goo" & "gaaa"-ing and smiles at just about anything that moves. Daryk & I definitely love seeing and spending time with him, it gives us our "baby fix" that we need! We both agreed to wait to have any PEANUTS until I was finished with school, so for now... Baby Aisea is fun to play with! :) Ohhhh... And about the football game - I wasn't too big of a fan of either team, however I was pretty happy with the final score that resulted in me winning $15.00! BIG WINNER - I know ;).          -xoxoxo    JO*

No comments:

Post a Comment