16.3.11

Bieber Fever

So... Every Sunday the hubs & I go to the movie theatre to watch a movie and this weekend we were arguing on who got to pick the movie. Heads- D won, Tails- I won. Just as Daryk tosses the coin in the air he says "If you win again, I'll be PISSED! You always win". With the coin flopping on his hand, he removed his top hand to find that it was TAILS!! Yes, I win again & Justin Biebers movie "Never Say Never" is what we would be watching! After D tried to whine his way out of it, he finally realized that we were staying once we were sitting middle row, sporting our 3D glasses! After 120 minutes of watching the life of a 16 year old, we got home and the first thing my Bieber Fever husband says is "Let's buy that movie as soon as it comes out!" I couldn't argue. As "lame" as people might say the movie is, its amazing to see the guy he grew up to be with the amazing support he had from his family. I loved it, almost as much as I loved cooking dinner and turning to ask my husband something and catching him in the act!
Talk about BUSTED with BIEBER FEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment